Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dictatorchip

OK so, my whole thing is that ALL the government systems are more or less dictatorships. Now I know I’m getting a lot of raised eyebrows at this but what I say is really true to a lesser extent. Yes, I know, here in America we have MUCH more freedom then we might somewhere else... But, think about it, do they ever come to US and ask US what WE want before they make a decision? NO, NEVER! For example, this war, Bush was like, “Ah, weapons of mass destruction, ah! I’m angry lets go to war!” Is it not his job to represent the US as a whole? How could he possibly represent what we want, if he never asked us what we want? So yes, we have good privileges, we can complain as much as we want without getting our heads chopped off, but the complaints never go anywhere because they don’t listen! So basically all we really get to do is pick witch dictator we are going to have.

No comments: